* BULLETIN DEADLINE: Mondays before 12 noon
- contact: Sue - 641-423-5001, DBQ130sec@arch.pvt.k12.ia.us
BABY PANTRY is in need of Fall and Winter clothes for boys, size 2T. Drop off donations at St. Joseph Parish Center during regular parish office hours. Contact: 641-423-1464.
* Prepare & serve the noon meal at the Community Kitchen on the 3rd Monday of each month. For more information or to volunteer contact Audrey at 423- 9306.
*Wash and iron altar linens used each week at St. Joseph Church, call parish office: 423-5001.
*Usher at weekend Masses. Contact parish office 423-5001.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE CATHOLIC CHURCH?
*Contact the parish office at 423-5001. RCIA is the process of joining the Catholic Church.
Your Role in the Parish...
We need YOU! There are many opportunities to become involved in your parish community. Right now there is a need for:
* Lectors at the 4:00 Mass at Holy Family - Contact the Parish office at 423-5001.
* Volunteers to assist and lead Children's Liturgy - If interested in helping
Contact Carol: 425-9159 (at SJ 9 am Sun), contact Lisa: 423-5001 (at HF 11 am Sun)
* Musicians - Organist, Pianist at weekend Masses - Contact the Parish office at 423-5001.
Join the choir! Adult Choir practices Wed eve, 7 pm. Youth Choir meets 2nd Sun eve 6:30 pm.
* Baby Pantry Coordinator - Contact the Parish office at 423-5001.
* Donations to Baby Pantry - underwear size 2T-3T and socks for ages 3-5; monetary gifts, too!
Donations may be brought to the Epiphany Parish Center during regular parish office hours.
Catholic Charities - Counselor
Val Tichy has her Masters degree in counseling and her bachelor's in Elementary Education. She is experienced in group, individual, adult, child, marital and family counseling. Services are on an income-based sliding fee scale. Counseling is available Monday - Wednesday, 8:30-4:30 and Thursdays, 8:30-7:00 pm. Please call 641-424-9683 for an appointment.
Justice for Immigrants
What, in a nutshell, is the U.S. bishops' position on immigration reform? Does the Catechism of the Catholic Church have anything to say about this issue? FIND OUT ANSWERS TO THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS HERE.
Subscribe to the Parish Newsletter online...
Sign up to receive the Parish Newsletter online. Just send an email to: email@example.com then write 'subscribe' in the subject line! Your email address is not used for any other mailings
Already a subscriber?
Make sure that it isn't going to your 'SPAM' mailbox!
Include - Jennifer Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org listed as one of your contacts.
The Subject Line will be: Epiphany Parish News